What we're looking for
We are hiring our team of Senior Developers who will lead various pillars of our product over years to come. This role entails that you can solve and deliver on architecture, design and implementation given all the freedom and the challenges that come with it. We like working with self-motivated and action-biased individuals who are technically sound, can lay out a path for their subordinates and can ensure that it comes out of the gate looking well polished.
- Drive design and architecture around key systems that are part of the product. Setup design philosophies and implement them in a way that ensures they are easily followed.
- Setup toolchains and technical stacks that are intuitive. Implement these toolchains in a way that is unobtrusive for other developers and ensure it stays that way.
- Drive good development practices and philosophies that ensure good stable code over several cycles of development. Keeping them as simple and un-intrusive as possible.
- Report directly to our head of technology.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- You have a strong passion for building things from the ground up with all the challenges and unknowns, and enjoy the process of solving problems that are new and unique.
- 3-6 years of product development experience. Preferably in a product development environment.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with open source languages such as Typescript, Nodejs, Java, Objective-C/C++, Swift, Java, PHP, Python etc.
- Experience with working with Backend Server stacks (SQL databases, Web Servers, API Endpoints etc)
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Experience with React, React-native, Typescript and similar Frontend Technologies.
- Experience with PostGres, MySQL and similar DB Technologies.
- Experience with REST, GraphQL and similar API technologies.
- Experience working with cloud computing platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Experience working in highly collaborative environments.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Best in gear to setup your remote command center
- Quarterly company retreat
- Monthly gym + audible (book service) membership reimbursements
It should be easy for creators and micro-entrepreneurs to build mobile applications for their businesses. In 2022, it is still very hard. We are building the next-generation no-code platform for mobile internet.
How to Apply
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.