What we're looking for
We are hiring our team of Senior front end engineers who will lead various pillars of our product over years to come. A part of a good brand’s identity is reflected in how it is presented to the world. Your role would be to develop and enable a great customer experience for the brand through our website experiences and its integrations.
- Enable a great customer experience for the brand with our customer facing webfronts.
- Ensure the webfronts and their integrations with the product functions seamlessly with the rest of the product offering.
- Work with other teams that have requirements with our webfronts like Marketing and sales and enable their goals.
- You have a strong passion for building things from the ground up with all the challenges and unknowns, and enjoy the process of solving problems that are new and unique.
- 3-8 years of product development experience. Preferably in a product development environment.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with open source languages such as Typescript, Nodejs, Java, Objective-C/C++, Swift, Java, PHP, Python etc.
- Experience with working with Backend Server stacks (SQL databases, Web Servers, API Endpoints etc)
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Experience with PostGres, MySQL and similar DB Technologies.
- Experience with REST, GraphQL and similar API technologies.
- Experience working with cloud computing platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Experience working in highly collaborative environments.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Best in gear to setup your remote command center
- Quarterly company retreat
- Monthly gym + audible (book service) membership reimbursements
It should be easy for creators and micro-entrepreneurs to build mobile applications for their businesses. In 2022, it is still very hard. We are building the next-generation no-code platform for mobile internet.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.