We are looking for someone to build and lead the content function at Apptile. This will involve working closely with the Co-Founders and initial team to help build content to create awareness and generate demand for Apptile. We are looking for someone who is passionate about content and believes in its potential to drive value across the customer lifecycle.
- Build a content strategy to address high-level market/industry challenges via content formats. This will involve evangelising no-code, and establishing Apptile as a leading player in the category
- Own the content function from planning to execution. Work closely with internal teams and carry out market research to understand content needs and priorities
- Plan and build the content calendar. This will involve full-funnel content, product content, thought leadership, social media, etc. Strive for high quality and timely delivery.
- Establish and handle the content development process for both in-house and agency projects
- Use multiple channels to distribute content as needed via the platform, website, blogs and communities
- Hire and manage freelancers and agencies
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic
- Stay up-to-date with the industry, product and audience developments to generate ideas for net new content
- Track and report content metrics vis-a-vis goals. Share learnings that can help growth and product teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Self-starter, proactive and flexible.
- Willingness to learn and fail.
- Passion to solve problems and patience to manage situations.
- Knowledge of SaaS tools
- Experience in E-commerce is a big plus.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Best in gear to setup your remote command center
- Quarterly company retreat
- Monthly gym + audible (book service) membership reimbursements.
It should be easy for creators and micro-entrepreneurs to build mobile applications for their businesses. In 2022, it is still very hard. We are building the next-generation no-code platform for mobile internet.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.