What we're looking for
We are hiring our team of Senior Backend Engineers who will lead various pillars of our product over years to come. We are looking for someone with great problem solving skills. Your role would be to develop and enable a great customer experience for the brand through scalable and resilient backend systems.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and other functional teams to iterate and enhance our product offerings
- Plan, design, communicate, and implement software systems with an eye towards robust, extensible architecture
- Be an integral part of the development team, participating in solution design/review and code reviews
- Have to work across the entire software development life cycle: from requirements gathering to programming, testing to deployment.
- Identify opportunities for future enhancements and refinements to products, standards, best practices and development methodologies
- You have a strong passion for building things from the ground up with all the challenges and unknowns, and enjoy the process of solving problems that are new and unique.
- 3-8 years of product development experience. Preferably in a product development environment.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience with open source languages such as Typescript, Nodejs, Python, Go etc.
- Experience with PostGres, MySQL and similar DB Technologies.
- Experience with distributed event driven systems (using Kafka, RabbitMQ etc)
- Experience with REST, GraphQL and similar API technologies.
- Experience with Backend Server stacks (Web Servers, SQL databases, API Endpoints etc)
- Experience with cloud computing platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Experience with Caching solutions (Redis, Memcache etc)
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Knowledge of Public cloud, Container ecosystems (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- Experience with analytics pipelines.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB etc)
- Experience with monitoring tools (Grafana, AWS CloudWatch, ELK etc)
- Experience working in highly collaborative environments.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Best in gear to setup your remote command center
- Quarterly company retreat
- Monthly gym + audible (book service) membership reimbursements.
It should be easy for creators and micro-entrepreneurs to build mobile applications for their businesses. In 2022, it is still very hard. We are building the next-generation no-code platform for mobile internet.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.